Elopement Photography; Travelling Tofino, Ucluelet, and Everywhere Else on Vancouver Island!
Elopement photography covering all of Vancouver Island’s popular wedding destinations including Tofino and Ucluelet. We are freer than ever to live our lives the way we want to here in North America. It is no longer expected that you plan a big shebang wedding with your entire family. You don’t have to invite your third-cousin twice removed that you have never actually spoken to. You don’t have to be a virgin just to wear a white dress anymore either! Heck, you can wear whatever color dress or suit you want to! Couples are incorporating their passions and values into their wedding stories, and many choose to celebrate with an intimate guest list or none at all. Saving money to put towards a house, focusing on memories created with just the two of you, not feeling uncomfortable with immense amounts of attention… there are a ton of reasons couples choose to elope.
Elopements can be as adventurous or relaxing as you want to make them. The most beautiful thing about eloping is that you can design it 100% your way with no outside influence. Do you want to get married in the morning in an old growth forest, have a mid-day surf session in Tofino and finish with a trash the dress sunset photoshoot at a rocky Ucluelet beach? Do you want to quietly commit your vows to each other at your local park where you always walk the dogs and just ask two passerby to be your witnesses? ♥ You. Do. You ♥
Vancouver Island Elopement Locations;
• Tofino & Ucluelet • Chesterman Beach • Wild Pacific Trail • Long Beach • Wickaninnish Beach • Cox Bay Beach • Meares Island • Lone Cone Mountain • Cox Bay Lookout • Virgin Falls • Tonquin Beach •
• Victoria • Butchart Gardens • Beacon Hill Park • Dallas Road • The Parliament Building • The Empress Hotel • Fort Rodd Hill • Thetis Lake • Mount Douglas • Kildara Farms • Inn at Laurel Point • Goldstream Park • The Gorge Waterway •
• Port Renfrew & Sooke • Sombrio Beach • Avatar Grove • Botanical Beach • Mystic Beach • China Beach • Sandcut Beach • French Beach • East Sooke Regional Park including Alyard Farms• Sooke Potholes •
• Parksville, Qualicum Beach & Nanaimo • Little Mountain • Rathtrevor Beach • Moorecroft Park • Nanoose Beaches • Little Qualicum Falls • Englishman River • Cathedral Grove • Mount Arrowsmith • Cameron Lake • Milner Gardens • Jack Point Park • Mount Benson • Newcastle Island • Gabriola Island • Notch Hill •
• North Island- Campbell River to Port Hardy • San Josef Bay • Ronnings Garden • Telegraph Cove • Sointula • Myra Falls • Strathcona Park Lodge • Landslide Lake • Century Sam Lake • Buttle Lake •
Vancouver Island is abundant with beautiful and inspiring locations for eloping! Interested in architecture? Oh boy, there are tons of cool places for this too! Determine what interests you, and feel free to reach out to talk ideas. I LOVE IT ALL!
Elopement Photography Pricing
I have set packages for 1.5, 3, and 6 hours of coverage. I can customize and add hours on top of these to make any elopement story come true. Do you want to split the coverage up to capture a morning ceremony and a sunset Tofino beach session? How about camping overnight to reach the tallest waterfall in Canada, Della Falls? We can do that. Let’s talk about your dreams and make them become reality. See pricing details here.